Our facilities and services
To be found at Buitenplaats Beekhuizen
Free Wifi in every accommodation and at restaurant WOODZ
- Check-in 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Check-out 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- General information about the area
- Information about Veluwezoom National Park
- Personal tips and advice
- Hiking and bike trails
- Bicycle rental (including electric bikes)
Restaurant with terrace
Our small, trendy restaurant WOODZ, with its own terrace, is a wonderful place to have a coffee, lunch, drinks and dinner. Click here for more information about WOODZ.
Enjoy our designer hot tub from Weltevree (for a fee) and reserve it in advance at the reception! Sit back blissfully in the tub, against the backdrop of the tall trees of the National Park with wonderful views over the grounds. We provide a clean, filled hot tub with plenty of wood. We also get it going for you; from that point on you have to keep it going. Keep the fire going is fun and not at all difficult, every so often throw on a log and after about 2½ hours you can enjoy the warm water!
Please note that the (wood-stoked) hot tub is not available when there is a wildfire risk or there are very low temperatures in the National Park.
For the children
- Large playground next to restaurant WOODZ, with slide, ropeway, ‘balancing tree’ and stepping stones
- Water playground with water pump
- Swing in a large, old tree
- Board games and outdoor games at reception
Services at additional cost *
- Fresh rolls (Saturday/Sunday and school holidays) can be picked up at restaurant WOODZ
- Fully catered breakfast on your private veranda (Saturday/Sunday and school holidays)
- Convenient lunch package to go
- Lazy check-out (until 1:00 p.m.)